You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GodErebus

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Free Stuff
As I am quitting this game due to the Bank tax being in place, I have no more need for my stuff

To receive ALL my stuff please reply with the reason why you should get my stuff. my stuff includes:

Item:
Name: Kronks Gauntlets
Demon Usable: No
Power: 225
Stat Boost: strength +225
Min Level: 1
Condition: 100/100

Item:
Name: Staff Of Zane
Power: 800
Stat Boost: defense +800
Min Level: 1
Condition: 100/100

Item:
Name: Zhandra Skin Shield Type E
Power: 350
Stat Boost: defense +150
Min Level: 40
Condition: 97/100

and some rings

I have 99 million gold
10 helix
75 sapphires

Reply away

Edit: please don't ask for specific things via mail. only if you have a good reason that is altruistic, then i have no problem reading the mail, else don't send it

Edit2:

I have chosen The Winner.
The Id of this person is: 885850
The Name of this person is: Tommy_Cat
Tommy_Cat, please mail me before Saturday to receive My Stuff

Some of you may be wondering as to why i choose this person. I choose this person becuase they wrote me a very nice reply (which i asked for), engaged in some other posts as well, (even if it was his own) and just fits the character in which i was looking for in order to receive my stuff. I was looking for a newb who has yet to discover the pleasure that i found in this once ( i do mean once) glorious game.
Thats not to say that i was only looking for a newb, I was considering Ox as a huge contender to, although he didn't post on my form he sent me a very nice alturistic mail, and i may give him an item of his choice yet, it's still to be decided.
But Tommy is the winner!

No Signature

Time Posted: June 22 2011 10:20 pm EDT
Last updated: July 12 2011 02:24 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: