You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hy my friend
You know me since the very day i came to westland, I was a week noob looking for adventure, I knew that was gona be hard to get stronger and make a name and a story to tell from my person in this so agresive world.

Im better and join a magnifisent clan, The Eternal Darkness, and i been working realy hard to make my friends and clanmates proud of me as a warrior. But im still not strong enough

Even if the new updates also tear up my game spirit to the border, this guys still rise up my moral and told me a very good reason to stay, that i will resume in "They count on me, and they will miss me to mush, and I cant let advercity win"

I have to do better for this new family i have, but the new updates make this game realy harder for players that me that dont spend real money, cuz now thanks to the demons update and the new ones, plats and gold (the only incomings for noobs and non buyers) have lost value, is more complicated to save gold now and the sapps, that i used to get stronger will be much more hard to get now.

Also im still traying to get gears from my own, now will also be harder to do, cuz ppl wont try to sell them for gold, or their prises will be much higher.

I woulnt like to see DW lose another good player, like you, we already lost Tex, and i know we will lost many more due this new updates.

But if you leave, i will bery proud to carry your stuff and use them on the way to get stronger and do better for my clan.

I can promise not to sell any one of your gears, in case that you return some day and I can give them back to you.

With my best wishes i tell you good bye if you deside to leave us. and i will miss you even if we havent much time to chare. And if you dont leave, i will be more happy.

Time Posted: June 22 2011 10:33 pm EDT
Last updated: June 24 2011 09:24 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: