You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Tommy_Cat

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i wonder with your name?
EREBOS (or Erebus) was the Protogenos (primeval god) of darkness, consort of Nyx (Night), whose dark mists enveloped the edges of the world, and filled the deep hollows of the earth. His wife Nyx drew these mists across the heavens to bring night to the world, while his daughter Hemera scattered them bringing day : one blocking out the light of Aither (shining, blue heaven) and the other revealing it. The bright upper air (aither) was regarded as the source of day in the ancient cosmogonies rather than the sun.

The name Erebos was also used for the dismal, netherworld realm of Haides.
PARENTS
[1.1] KHAOS (no father) (Hesiod Theogony 123, Hyginus Preface)
[2.1] KHRONOS & ANANKE (Orphic Fragment 54)
OFFSPRING PROTOGENOI
[1.1] AITHER, HEMERA (by Nyx) (Hesiod Theogony 124, Cicero De Natura Deum 3.17)
[1.2] AITHER (Aristophanes Birds 1189)
[1.3] EROS (by Nyx) (Hyginus Preface)
[1.4] AITHER, HEMERA, EROS (by Nyx) (Cicero De Natura Deorum 3.17)
OFFSPRING DAIMONES
[1.1] MOROS (FATUM), GERAS (SENECTUS), THANATOS (MORS), KER (LETUM), SOPHROSYNE (CONTINENTIA), HYPNOS (SOMNUS), ONEIROI (SOMNIA), EROS (AMOR), EPIPHRON, PORPHYRION, EPAPHOS, ERIS (DISCORDIA), OIZYS (MISERIA), HYBRIS (PETULANTIA), NEMESIS, EUPHROSYNE, PHILOTES (AMICITIA), ELEOS (MISERICORDIA), STYX, MOIRAI (PARCAE), HESPERIDES (by Nyx) (Hyginus Preface)
[1.2] EROS (AMOR), DOLOS (DOLUS), DEIMOS (METUS), PONOS (LABOR), NEMESIS (INVIDENTIA), MOROS (FATUM), GERAS (SENECTUS), THANATOS (MORS), KERES (TENEBRAE), OIZYS (MISERIA), MOMOS (QUERELLA), PHILOTES (GRATIA), APATE (FRAUS), ? (OBSTINACIA), THE MOIRAI (PARCAE), THE HESPERIDES, THE ONEIROI (SOMNAI) (by Nyx) (Cicero De Natura Deorum 3.17)

i really dont know who are those hahahaha....but they sounds familiar since you are in the game.... well i just curios with your name, and to have another entry....

by the way if you want to know how my originate just watch cartoon network...LOL

Time Posted: June 23 2011 10:48 pm EDT
Last updated: June 26 2011 06:34 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: