You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Siprit

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I have
established my Clan 'The Reloading Force' 23 days ago. So far I have been doing great, I got some great players, recruited many newbies who are still active in the game and managed to increase my bank vault in the Clan.

I am not a real money spender so it is double as hard for me to progress in this game than real money spenders. But still I try, that is the only thing I can do.

I plan to make my Clan one of the best here on DW but it might take me some time before I do it.

The reason you should give me your stuff is one and the only one. You will help me greatly, in many aspects of the game. Since I intend to buy an Armory, I would use your equipment for my myself and my players, I wouldn't have to worry that they will not give it back with Armory in my Clan.

As for your stones, I would put it in my Clan and make my Clan a richer one. That way I will be able to help other members with loans for their warships, subscriptions and Clan prizes.

What you have is very valuable and should you decide to give me any of it, you would make the right choice, you would help the right person.

Time Posted: June 23 2011 04:29 am EDT
Last updated: June 23 2011 04:31 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: