You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

bbing

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 3 Things.
First. Even though I don't know you personally, I still say it's a shame to see you leave. If I could make the choice, I'd much rather you stay and play even if it means I lose the chance to get great resources for free. The players are what keeps the game alive and DW would be much better with a GodErebus and bbing than a much richer bbing. No doubt the tax is a pain but there ways exist to avoid them and friends are around to help with the burden. And with your kind of resources, evading tax will be easy ABC.

Second. If the above paragraph will not convince you to stay then I will now make my claim on your items. Why? For the same reason that everyone does.....to play another day......to survive in this increasingly challenging game. I don't mind rising up to the challenge, I have been a dedicated player ever since I joined 261 days ago, but being a non-spender, I'll need every bit of help I can get. Your give-away will go a long way towards helping me and, through me, my clan. Even though my clan's not one of the bigger fish in the sea, I'm still a proud member and will do my best to contribute to its success. We're all mostly average players but we do our best to help each other out.

Thirdly. You deserve an applause for deciding on a benevolent course of action. That's a helpful spectrum for you mate! All the best to you if your decision to leave is final. Still I'm hoping you reconsider, remember that it's the people that matter and that the friends you've got here are worth the stay.

Regards,
bbing

No Signature

Time Posted: June 23 2011 03:34 am EDT
Last updated: July 12 2011 02:24 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: