You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I dont understend why cant we play ..
as a smart comunity and fught the system intead of faithing each other..

Is obious that is not random, cuz probably felt attack more the stronger citys ...any way thatts not the point.. why can all the players (victims of felt who tries to make it harder for us) deside were we are going to go, and fight toghether to gain that tasty GC, and with all in the same town is a fair competition for the first places

also, life is not fair and DW is even more unfair than life..
Can a regular subby compete againts ultra in town fights..no, auto heal is a huge diference, i have to hit and go to heal cuz the attackers are very strong.

another example is fishing,

simple players get "50" baits that are realy 49, and the last one always fail so.. you dont have 50, you only have 48 usable cast per ful set of bait.

The famous Hi-lo that ruin many ppl.. it was obiously fixed, come on those times that apeared the same card 3 times in a row pffff... what are the odds?

So, the point is, stop fighting each other, and lest work as a true comunity againt a tyran king...

those taxes changes... a king that did that kind of stuff gets automaticly putted in magnicidium list by all his ppl.

I dont even wanna spin the weel on jousting, i think my points will be better spended on cards for trading than traying luck on that "try again" Stuff.

Scratch cards... yey..free ones are bait, real ones are gc eaters..

Well at least jousing is realy fun to play.. at last i have some thing to do here beside chating that is actualy fun and kind of fare to play.

realy, if you start to giving to much though to how unbalanced this game is you start loosing interest on playing it..so is better not to give it to much though.

Time Posted: November 4 2011 01:07 pm EDT
Last updated: November 5 2011 12:03 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: