You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Obiously.. you are not a fan of TAO Philosophy
I recomend you to reed the TAO TE CHING Philosophy, are the ideals of Lao Ste and speaks about the balance of life, that does exist and what to do when ppl break it.

About the taxes Society Impose taxes to garantee a better life for all, they charge a taxes to the incomings you recive... and Bancks pay you for keeping your money in the bank, you pay taxes when? i think is once a year right, not every night at midnight. But i realy think that there is no point on arguing about it, after all we can avoid taxes and now all you have to do is become a eminense class warrior to avoid them for ever, so be active is enough.

And as i said many times, i dont need a game to teach me about life i need a game to be fun, cuz i already have life to learn about life, i came here for a game not a school , and like i say now i have some thing fun to do besides socialicing. So im kind of happy.

And i think you missed the main Idea of the original post,

"If things sucks to you dont fight your brother, fight the system, dont let the system divide you"

that was the main idea.

PD: realy the Tao Te Ching is am must reed, very short but full of wisdom, i realized while reeding it that i have been playing by those principles all my life so may be thats why i feel soo great.

Time Posted: November 4 2011 08:47 pm EDT
Last updated: November 5 2011 12:03 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: