You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: joung I am
but on the tresponsability area i think you misjudge me, I work and spend my own moneys, part in rent for the hows and part on my studies and with the remaining in lots of fun, im not a burden to my family in any way, im also an axionist in our family company and im starting a busnise on my own.

I dont use credit cards, i pay with debt ones or cach, credit cards are traps for silly kids in consumist societys, with 23 years old im a total independent man, im ready to leave home and get married as soon as i find the woman im searching for and made her fall in love with me.

You are not talking with a kid MD, I may be joung, but im a mature adult at early age.

Also im a man who enjoy the company of mature womans 5 or 15 older than me (im 23), way? simple, i dont stand inmature girls, cuz i like real womans not barbies or bimbos (i dont reject them neither cuz im not gay, but those girls usualy dont make it to the next morning).

But you have partialy right about some thing... responsabilities... i have few, wanna know why, cuz i solve my problems fast, dont get involve in stuff that may bring me troubles and less peace, i work for living and make money to spend with my friends an family not to save fortunes in a bank.

More responsabilities you take, sadder and bitter your life gets.

one proverbe of the Tao Te Ching says..

" The sage desires not desired."

" It is in his own disinterest that the wise see his interests materialized."

Im happy with my life, with my self and whats more important, im capable to bring happines to manny others... so i do think im doing stuff right.

And about monopoly, yes i adapt.

my adaptation to Darkwarrior was this one...

Game sircunstances riced the chalenge level of the game at a point were i find anojing to play...

Adaptation: dont play it any more, is a game after all, are many other fun things to do.

See, im not obseced with gaming or wining so i dont have any need or reason to push my self to play some thing that i dont want to play.

I think thats mature enough, and pretty smart also.

Time Posted: November 5 2011 04:33 am EDT
Last updated: November 5 2011 12:03 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: