You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Really ?!?
So, was just minding my own business, doing some kills .... a slash there, one here .... a few blood on me, a few on my buddies ... and what do you know, all of a sudden .... BOOOM !!!

I get this message:

Now imagine the surprise on my face, was like *Whaaaa ....* ... I feel flattered and all, but no way that`s possible.

To clear things up, Triton got a 37k attack just now, we where 6-7 people on it, and we did real well, but it seems too well since some of us got that message, stopping us from fighting any longer.

I wonder why Triton is getting so much attention, as Kratos did last month ... why, ohh why !?!

Now any sane mind, with *kindergarten* math skills, can figure out that .... 1k kills/ min would mean that in 30 min we all would kill 30k attackers, and we did just 15k exactly.

So there you have it folks, everything is well in the DW world.

It would be a piety for those new and shiny servers to be overheated by the onslaught of TF attackers, please stop doing this BS to honest people, or who knows, DW might run as fast as it did in the Bloody April, after everyone will know how to do town fight perfect, and you`ll see 30+ people on TF at once.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Ange.

Time Posted: June 7 2012 02:20 pm EDT
Last updated: June 10 2012 06:38 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: