You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

JavaBean

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
I am not a big fan of posting stuff in forums , but in my opinion author of this post crossed all possible red lines in his attempt to hide obvious things. I will try to stick to the facts about what happened during last Triton attack. They were hit by 37K attack and after 30 minutes I found out that 2 players did something that I do not believe anybody can do without little help from some sort of automation:
Alexe – had around 11K kills in 30 minutes
Angelis – had 4.5K kills in 30 minutes.

I am not new in TF, so nobody has 100% win ratio. In my case it is around 90%, so in order to achieve these results Alexe should have around 12K fights and Angelis 5K fights.

So in order to meet the final numbers they need to kill at following rate:

Alexe – 150 MS per kill
Angelis – 360 MS per kill

After seeing these numbers I decided to look how well I am doing and started to look at TF performance using tools available in Google Chrome, And here are some results that I found out:
In order to complete TF in your favorite browser following steps should be performed:
1. Establish connection to remote site – in my case it takes between 1 to 100 MSs
2. Send your request and wait till server performs all activities related to TF logic – in my case it takes between 200 to 500 MS, depends on current server load
3. Download HTML generated by server to your PC – in my case it is around 13-14K of data to bring from server located in US, but it really depends on number of lines in your fight. I have not seen it happening in less than 300 MS
4. Render HTML and visualize it in browser – I assume that some of the rendering is done in parallel to downloading HTML, but still I doubt that it happens in less than 100MSs
5. Scroll down page using End button and Click on new fight link – it takes some time even after months of training and I assume it between 50 to 100 MSs.

Now it is time to sum up things and what we can see that in best possible case I am able to deal with fight in 550 MSs. Now let’s take into consideration that Romania has best Internet in the world and adjust my results to this fact:
1. I assume that connection creation always takes 0 MSs, you are from Romania after all.
2. With all my respect to Romania your perfect internet connection does not affect time that is required to generate TF result HTML, so I can safely assume that you still need wait between 200 to 500 MSs to start downloading HTML
3. I give you Romania discount in HTML download and assume your browser downloading HTML 3 times faster than mine – so 100 MS is download time for you
4. Render HTML – sorry but you do not get any credit here, I have one of the best PCs now, so you should stay with 100 MSs here
5. Scroll and click – I assume that you are super humans and set it to 0.
So what we get after Romanian discount - 1 fight is around 400 MSs in best possible case. In your case we need to take into consideration that you do not have enough energy to do TFs without re-fill and it should take some time as well.

I hope this long post do not bore you, but help you to understand what really happened during last Triton attack. If you have questions or comments regarding this post you are more than welcome to contact me.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 8 2012 01:29 pm EDT
Last updated: June 9 2012 08:42 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: