You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: no I dont...
cause that is totally uneconomical... people avg 15-20 plats a battle, anyone that aims to go for the ultra plats is a fool and is wasting their elements to control their level. People will mostly aim for those with the most plats, not pocket change like your implying, this means that once you all give up your complaining and learn to adapt by figuring out the multiple ways to stash them, people will eventually be hitting only inactives that dont take such precautions. Why waste time and energy, not to mention gaining more exp then needed, just for 100 plats from 50 fights?

People need to stop trying to make excuses and just move on. Its a new part of the game, rather then pointlessly belittle it, learn about it and decide how to act logically for your own and your clans best interests... its not hard to do, really it isnt, i promise that someday you will figure this much out. If/when you have fully figured it out, and to do this i suggest finding your own ice egg and examining the battles yourself like some people have already been doing for weeks, you will see that this skill wont change the game play at all for those smart enough to adapt with the changes.

Time Posted: December 29 2010 10:29 am EST
Last updated: December 30 2010 07:07 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: