You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Blazze

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ok let me make a point
i see this as a good advantage to thoes who can kill over 200 people with plats in hand think average stellis 15 too 20 so say 200 x 15 is 3000 plats do math buys you an element right there so i am sure if your at higher levels it is not gaining a level for the 200 kills can count on that and if you have ultra you give 90% of exp so each level they can make out a killing. i dont think it right to not have a bank for them like we have for gold.tell you the truth think about it now why do people who pay have to lose there plats that were paid for by not being on at that time i mean most people that pay work and sure the hell are not going to be on at least one reset time.

I do not complain about things it good for the game think about it once. It is good for people like me who don't pay i can make a killing bye getting plats like that better than DF. so you both make a good point . but the key thing is you can rob gold in hand why leave plats only in hand and have no bank if they can be robed too? i think the thieves in the game can get plats just as good as gold in hand ones do.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 30 2010 04:47 pm EST
Last updated: December 30 2010 07:07 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: