You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dear SaxonMetal
Wow, I really did Laugh out Loud, I am hardly surprised that in your rebuttal post you would make the threat that i will "feel your blade", I would expect nothing less from you, it has always been your nature to be boastful and bullying.

That I speak up for players weaker than the likes of you, I am quite happy to do so, I would not expect someone like you to have the simplest understanding of empathy or humility.

As for your actions being that of a joke, I had always thought jokes to be somewhat funny, on some level, but as I stated, with statistics in the thousands, beating someone with statistics in the 100s is not in the least funny, especially as a retort to a simple comment.

I stand by my comment that 3000 karma for 1000 posts is however a joke, but don't call me your majesty, I am not the one proclaiming myself 'King', and I am sorry it seems to have made you weep, would you like a tissue, or perhaps a shoulder to cry on.

I fully understand that people who pay help keep this game going, it is horribly remiss of you to assert that i do not. However, my preference is always that a modicum of humility accompany great feats, paid for or otherwise. This is something you have never displayed.

If you feel the need to constantly kill me when I am not on vacation, then go ahead, and prove everything I have written to be true.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 14 2010 02:48 am EST
Last updated: November 16 2010 06:20 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: