You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dear RavenKnight
Whilst I always enjoy your picture posts, as they are varied and highly entertaining and are for the most part relevant to the replies you make, allow me this response.

If I was to follow your logic, I would kill you for making this post, but what would that prove, other than I am no better than an irrational bully.

That other people found this post hilarious I am not disputing. Some people laugh at those with disabilities. Is this somehow funny also?

I merely asked Hooligan how archilles response was epic or funny, because despite this being a game of killing, I fail to see how killing someone as a response to a comment they have made, particularly when it was such a benign comment, is funny. And if this is his reaction/solution/response to many posts, why are you so annoyed that his response to things is to kill people?. Sorry but I don't see this behaviour, even in a game, makes other peoples experience in the least bit enjoyable or adds any value.

I am not on any high horse, I have never claimed to be, but I certainly resent the accusation that I am, and if you are as sick of this as you profess, then for gods sake don't respond.

I have no idea what farmville is

No Signature

Time Posted: November 14 2010 03:16 pm EST
Last updated: November 16 2010 06:20 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: