You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RavenKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Elodin, feel free...
to kill me for this post, it doesn't bother me. I stopped caring about the Ven a long time ago. And it's not irrational - nobody does anything for no reason, apart from The Joker, but then again he has his reasons...
The point is, everything is cause and effect. Someone (A) makes a comment which is perceived in a certain manner by another party (B). This is cause. (B) kills (A). This is effect. What also matters here is perception. Achilles could ignore it, but as he perceives it, it would be funny to prove the 'benign comment' wrong.

What you don't seem to understand is how someone's sense of humour can be so different to your own - that's both understandable and regrettable.

As to your attitude, I will bring you to my earlier point of perception - you may not think you have that attitude, but others (such as myself) perceive you as having that attitude. In future, maybe you should think more about how you go about your defense of the weak, if you don't want someone calling you out for a pariah-ical attitude you had no wish to be impressed upon them.

One quick question though - why are you asking me questions if you don't want me to respond i.e. 'for god's sake please don't respond'?

Finally - if you'd read my post, it wasn't the response to kill stuff which annoyed me as you so claim in italics, it was your perceived attitude towards it, as I have explained above.

Time Posted: November 15 2010 08:24 am EST
Last updated: November 16 2010 06:20 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: