You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ONION

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 2 years of dw
very few know why dw has been important to me in rl, for there has been a reason for playing this game that has really helped, but wont get into that. so thank you Felt and OGN, for you have helped me in ways you dont even know personally.

as for dw and 2 years i have seen a lot change and involve, and looking forward to this rebuild. have to give credit to helpers, staff, and admins. they have done alot to make this a great game to play and safe and fun for all. i know first hand how hard their jobs can be and the time and effort they put in to make it that way, all on their own time and no rewards. they deserve a special praise as well.

now for dw itself i want to thank my friends and clan mates for they are the ones that made FARMERS today, never thought we would be this damn good. though dw is older than me in 2 years never seen a clan come together and/or work togethe as a teamr better than us. so thank you friends and clan mates for without you we would not be where we are at today, and you are the ones that made FARMERS happen. the other great clans before me or FARMERS gave me the challenge and drive to build a great one myself.

in the past 2 years i never thought i would be one of the strongest, though i made many mistakes as most have in this game, it was great to rebuild and do my best to be one of the best or strongest, took a lot of effort, time, and hard work.

in the past 2 years i never saw myself as being #1 in kills, lots of great players out their i never thought i would surpass and you all was a great challenge for me, those i hate to not see being here today.

i also want to thank all players for without you as well i would never been able to achieve all that i have so a thanks to you as well. for without you dw could not exist.

Knights of the Rose, a clan still strong today, thank you for leading me when i first started, the knights set me on the right path and one that i wont forget. in my heart i will always be a Knight.

Rosie also once a member of Knights of the Rose, she was the first to set me up as a subby, i never forgot that and thank you still today.

SPECIAL THANKS to fast or ziggy or any name you may know him, he has done wonders and one that could never be paid back, there is no other player i would want more on my side. he has stuck through our ups and downs and been with me the longest. with even 3 rebuilds of FARMERS he has stuck by and now seen the results that we have worked so hard for. so THANK YOU, ziggy for sticking by my side. what a great friend you have been to me others.

and last but least Shrooms, married in game and hopefully married in rl, want a great dw story that would be. THANK YOU for all you have done for you are a another reason why we are where we are at today. you are truly special to me and others here in dw.

Time Posted: June 18 2010 03:06 am EDT
Last updated: June 22 2010 04:53 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: