You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Sometimes
you really do surprise me for no reason at all and those are the best times. *S* I might ruin your rep just a bit more though your post alone did that. Onion the Ven killer. yes you are that but much more.

Youve put in long hours and have shown patience even when ive long run out of mine. You have worked hard for all that you have achieved and you still have goals that you never let out of your sight and keep working for. You are such a good leader and example for all of us. You have a tenacity and intensity when your playing and if something changes, you just go around it and find another way.

Alittle known secret most close to you know is that you have helped others and have gone out of your way and in times when youve been so busy but you still made the time at the cost of your own and it wasnt just for clan members but other players and for no reason other than to see them get better.

I coudnt ask for anyone better to be married with, partnered with, here in the game and you have my thanks and my respect for all that in the game and for many other reasons outside of the game.

On a personal note i would like to point out that i could take that as a marriage proposal and i think theres enough witnesses to hold you to it!*LOL*

Time Posted: June 18 2010 09:28 am EDT
Last updated: June 22 2010 04:20 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: