You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Hu_Flung_Pu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Daft one but ....
... I am now one of those sad people who lives on his Ipad, and with some of my apps there is a way to earn 'game cash / credits / points / stars / etc etc etc by 'watching' an advert of another game / app. Non subbies will know that adverts do exist in this game but to my knowledge I have never clicked on one during my 'poor times' and to be honest not sure who does. If there was a similar incentive then this could be a GC generator for many players, it would also generate vital advert hits and possibly bring in bigger advertisers due to hits going up via the wonderful DW site so a win for players, a win for the developers and ultimately a win for the game ...... nobody can deny our merry community loves to click and an advert with a GC at the end of 30 seconds will have some of us 'venning' those ads like mad.

Like I said at the start, a daft one, but one that would help all and has no disadvantage regarding spending, levels, age, stats, clan loyalty and would bring in cash through advert sales / hits.

click click click .......

Time Posted: June 28 2012 04:45 pm EDT
Last updated: June 29 2012 12:31 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: