You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lu_Tze

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Aren't you just glad the idea is floating?
Stop worrying about credit etc. I gave a disclaimer in my post that the idea might already be out there. I don't care about credit, I just think it's a good idea. I'm glad you've posted it before - that means you support it as well

Don't be so insecure about your posts, many ideas fall through the cracks and get picked up later. The main point is to get the ideas out there and hope they catch on over time .

Also - you comment that farmers and friends of farmers are likely to comment on the post I certainly hope so. It would be a shame if my own friends and fellow clannies didn't read it. But there are many posts by folks with no comments at all . If you feel you are unheard because your friends don't comment, find more friends I love the community here, and believe that every voice can be heard. (maybe not every time they talk, but at least often). Look at how quickly felt addressed concerns about balance in the game with his city update.

The reason I started another serf instead of going on vacation was how quickly i saw action and my surprise that I was so clearly heard. This will happen for you too if you stay positive and keep putting out good ideas.

Cheers, and good luck. Chin up mate.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 28 2012 10:46 pm EDT
Last updated: June 28 2012 10:51 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: