You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_of_Kings

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well
I think it should be much bigger, you should see how many are actually venning/fishing and use that base to make a top list if you wanna apply what you say. comparing it to TFs, right now you have a top 10 for about 150 players, granted, most are inactive, but you can assume that in general about 50 to 60 could be active, so if you wanna do a PPR or CPR for the entire game, it should be closer to a top 50 so that the smaller players would have a chance. the top 25 or the top 30 will more then likely never change, except maybe players amongst eachother, but after that, the other 20 or 25 could maybe battle it out?

but then you are talking about big prizes for the winners, and even bigger prizes for the rewards to get with them, and honestly, I dont see anybody lower then being in the top 25 gain anything in a short period of time, so its not gonna promote players to attempt it just so they can get a town, or something else beneficial in lets say 9 months from now.

Im awaiting your feedback on this, but thats what I came up with quickly, just seems not worth it to me honestly

Time Posted: June 28 2012 02:56 pm EDT
Last updated: June 28 2012 05:01 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: