You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Kva

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hmm
You do have a point, but unless it's big competition month (big prizes) there aren't as many venners as you might think there are, at least those that are constantly venning. And sure you'll have those who are ven fanatics, but even they have real lives (they need to earn those elements) and can't be in top 3 each month. And yes, big players will earn big, but aren't they doing that even now?

Maybe if with the lowest prize you can be a citizen, not tf one, but the one who get benefits, for a day? I mean, lets say that you're a relatively new player (3 months old in solid clan) with some small spending for the game, I believe even on high vening level 40-60 you can find enough to kill for top 25-35. Then, after the month is done you can get a citizenship of Helios, or Icarus, or Triton (for PPR), or Orithia (for elements), for a day or two, or you can save for something more.

Also bare in mind that you can donate medals to the clan so owners ("big spenders&quot could pay players to ven for them so they could use these new things we got in update. And don't forget there is PPR as well...

Anyway, I'm happy to get any feedback for this cause this is an idea in progress, but I'm working on an old cellphone (need me about 45 minutes to write this) so I might be slow to respond.

Regards.

Time Posted: June 28 2012 03:37 pm EDT
Last updated: June 28 2012 05:01 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: