You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Need some writers/contributers
I started working on a project a few months ago that is nearing completion. I've been busy the last couple of months though, and I want to close out this project. So I want to offer the opportunity for some of the players to contribute to it.

The project if the Dark-Warriors Wiki. For the most part I've uploaded ~90% of the game images to the wiki for use, as well as made the basic layout of the information. I've listed the most basic details of almost everything in the game but I still need content.

This is where you come in. I want about 10-15 serious players to help with adding some content. Those that write content will be compensated nicely as well as have their names displayed on a special "Contributors" page. I can't give an exact amount of the pay, that will all depend on the amount of content submitted.

All content must be well written. Preferably, strong written skills are required. All content submitted will be tweaked and corrected by me (if need be); the less I have to do, the better. If any grammatical corrections are made, you will still be listed as the contributor.

The type of content I need is primarily descriptive text. For example, content is needed for each area found in Ordin. You would need to write a short description of what Berlocks Hut is as well as what it's for. You would need to do this for every other area as well.

If you are SERIOUS about this, post below as well as small paragraph stating why. That will be your resume. If you are selected, I will send YOU a mail, DO NOT send me a mail asking if you got the role.

Below is the key representing what currently needs to be done. The wiki can be found here: wiki.darkwarriors.net

^ = Complete
^* = Has content but needs more
** = Needs content, none exists

PS. I have not added some of the most recent game updates since April.

Time Posted: June 19 2012 06:10 am EDT
Last updated: July 6 2012 03:44 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: