You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Leriot

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I am
More than willing to aid you in this venture. I may not be university educated but I've been involved in text based games long before graphics ever became a part of them. I feel that my ability to write at a level that will aid in the understanding of our great game would be unparalleled.

I will admit, I can make a grammatical error or three in my writing. However I was a "room editor" in an old fashioned MUD and learned quite effectively the joys of working with programs that correct my lacking grammatical skills, in advance of posting them to the game.

If you are looking for people who can use really big words, heck I can do that. I challenge anyone to come up with a word bigger and quickly off the top of their head than misunderstanding, HA! On a serious note, like I mentioned, I imagine you want this readable for the inexperience in life as well as the more ventured so that is about the level I prefer to write at anyways.

All in all I believe it would be a joy to aid you in this should you feel that my skills are what you are looking for.

Cheers

No Signature

Time Posted: June 19 2012 12:01 pm EDT
Last updated: June 19 2012 12:01 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: