You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff ZiggyMonster

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Game Lags/Delays
The lag that is occurring in early DW mornings is really starting to become a pain. It seems that some days it will happen, but then other days it won't.

At the moment, I think my biggest gripe with these outages is that they are unannounced. This means that we don't know if it will occur and if it does how long we should expect it to last for. As a result, when the lag does hit I'm never sure at first if it's just my connection playing up or if the game has gone down. Also, as I'm generally taken unaware, I almost always end up with a lot of energy not used which is then invariably lost.

If I was a new player just starting out in the game and was hit with the current lag we are getting, I'd be straight out the door and wouldn't bother to log back in again.

I've seen announcements get pushed out to everyone for things such as Poker tournaments starting. Surely, we should be able to a message up to let everyone know that the game will be down for maintenance in 5-10 mins, and that it should be back in xx number of minutes. This would at least remove any confusion about what is happening, and would also give people enough to be able to lumber their energy before the lag kicks in.

Also, would it be possible to shift around the time of the backups on different days. At the moment, it is happening around the same time and it's starting to make me feel like a second class citizen in regards to my quality of game time.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 26 2011 08:07 am EDT
Last updated: July 27 2011 06:40 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: