You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DonTPanic

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I've
commented on this issue elsewhere and for several times. One it is disappointing that in general one can not engage in the lesser hilo that some are more able to enjoy. I used to come into the chats just like everyone else to get in on the fun only to wait and wait until some 20 mins later. Sure, I managed once to win, but only a few times did I play were I so lucky. This goes on for at least every reset on my end. There is the other periodic lag which I take as the database back up. Still- it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me beings this site shouldn't be using all that much bandwidth, or the configurations are all wrong and or that it's constantly being bombarded with traffic thus forth saying.....

Oh wait! The lag stopped, I can stop complaining about what should not I be complaining about.

Kidding and also Serious, I just find it odd that there would be any form of lag from a professional site as this.

Also: Either some form of Live RSS feed or form of news Stream would be really welcoming.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 26 2011 12:24 pm EDT
Last updated: July 26 2011 12:31 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: