You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response.
The Bar has deff been raised to at least 5000 for uber status I would say. As Athena pointed out, there is loads of gear out there for lower and lower prices giving relatively inexpensive stat boosts. With the latest gear, a player can have 5k stat from the get go if provided for them or they can secure their own. That, combined with the larger and larger number of players that are just under the radar of the wof, and the ever increasing stats of the wof members themselves leads me to believe that a minimum of 5000 to one stat or more would be a good beginning guideline for uberness... when dealing with players

That being said, I think there are more examples other then stats that would be required to be an "uber". One is deff health as their are very few that can get away with say less then 20k health these days if aiming to compete with wof players and such.

There are non-player ubers in both outpost and boating that would have their own requirements such as BAP, Level, troops, etc... but are uber in their own right and should be considered seperately from player stats/health

Another aspect would be energy/ability to raise in game resources. With potion shops and such, the ability to raise lots of funding is crucial in terms of staying at the top of your game; be it pvp, outpost, or seafare.

The final requirement for any uber (pvp, outpost, seafare, and/or finance) would be dedication/activity... doesnt matter what youve got if you dont use it in some way that suits your style of game play... inactive accounts may be something to avoid if high stats in whatever area, but I wouldnt call them an uber persay; besides, sooner or later as the bar rises further they will drop out of even stat considerations before long, which is what makes the dedication so imporant.

Time Posted: July 4 2011 11:01 pm EDT
Last updated: July 7 2011 02:45 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: