You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Really, there is more that could be said...
Like for example, the whole idea of an uber and not uber class in this game is a little short sighted in general. by my reckoning, there are at least 5 areas that could be classified as "classes" in terms of player stats alone. The same could be said for outposts and boats as well, although finance is a little hard to qualify in this sense.

Lower: These are the newbies and players that while sticking around, are here for reasons other then building a character, like talking with friends in forums and chats etc. I would cap these players around a max single stat of 500 and down... maybe about 1000 total AP

Lower Middle: This is where most non-spending players would max out, although not all, which is proof that even a non-spending player can move past here with the right combinations of knowhow, help, and dedication. I would cap this around 1000 for a single stat... about 2500 total AP

Middle: Works in progress... these are players that with the right support system will eventually go far if they can keep at it... this is the big hump really, hence being the middle. Would say these guys cap out around 10-15k total AP

Upper Middle: These are those players that can kill 90% of everybody, but are low enough that they hide from the wof still... many of these players would still be considered "uber" as you get closer and closer the the various top 20s of their stats. These guys cap out at about 20-25k total AP

WoF: the collection of 23 or so people that make up the majority of the various stat wof would be a class of their own.

Top 5: Even with in the wof there is a clear difference between the top 5 overall players and the rest of the wof... these 5 players are the true ubers stat wise

Now, just to be clear, these are approximated, and the numbers most deff are too XD But that being said, this layout is of course based on AP distribution and not population and once you hit the middle area, the number of people with enough AP for higher sections of course would drop drastically. But, figured would at least generate further discussion of some kind XD

Time Posted: July 5 2011 10:43 pm EDT
Last updated: July 7 2011 02:45 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: