You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

BlackBag

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Oh please...
Don't give me anymore of that S***! XD Death has been given as a punishment to people throughout all of past history. And life, as a reward. Punishments are worst than rewards. Therefore i live, because life is better than death.

This has nothing to do with what your other post said, I'm just saying i believe a lot of different things about life, death and are we really here or just dreaming crap. Most are kind of deceivingly confusing, and are just theories, (i'm not saying i don't agree with you) and pretty much have to go along with one thing to actually work though.

Total physical, tangible =P and psycho-mental belief. Or people could just stop being stupid and pretending that they might be dreaming their own world.

I don't know what you guys THINK, but i really don't care whether or not i'm dreaming. The fact of the matter is, i believe i'm living a life. Whether deemed a dream or not, it's my life and i'll live it the best i can. Plus, it seems like a pretty great one having the same dream as all my other made up dreamers friends.

And btw, IN A WAY, i have experienced death:
(Last Killed By: Son of AGUN)
And sooner of later, you will too

Time Posted: April 18 2011 12:24 pm EDT
Last updated: April 19 2011 10:25 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: