You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: lol
I thought I had made it clear that the view I put forward in terms of a dream where not necissarily my own, but rather an existing theory which has gained much ground in the world... and which is based on physical scientific research as is normally associated with the science of psychology. This seems more like an ill thought out response to my own post rather then an acknowledgement of my response to your post.

You failed here for a few reasons even at replying to my original post... at no point did i say you werent experiencing a lifetime, in fact I put forth the idea that you could experience multiple lifetimes, so your point about believing to be living a life is pretty pointless since it agrees with what I said. Furthermore, it wouldnt be the same dream since, as I clearly said already, no one but the dead person would exist outside the unconcious mind and their memories are supplemented as needed by the mind. So that argument is pretty flawed as well as a response to my previous post. As for your point about not caring to know or not... well ignorance is bliss in the end, hope the blue pill tastes good.

Now, where you contradict yourself here. In your very first line, you have referred to death as "a door"... a door to what? either way my question of how can you know life is better then death still remains unanswered as no one can see what is beyond your door.

Your next contradiction occurs when you say only physical, tangible, or psychological/mental belief should be considered in the matter, and continue to say you have experianced death due to being killed in a game which meets none of your own requirements, where as the explination you seem so against as even a possibility does in fact rely on these guidelines as explained in my own post.

Time Posted: April 18 2011 12:54 pm EDT
Last updated: April 19 2011 10:25 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: