You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

grmann

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Are disease cures over the top?
I've come down with Mania. As a level 4 character it's not really bothering me, but I went to check out the cure anyway. Here's what Wizard Ruben needs to make my cure:

27 Darter
13 Holly leaf
497 Platinum
2 Burelia
2 Alethite
168 Tokens
1 Mystical Orb of Lightning
1 Fire Egg
1 Dragon Scale
1 Fire Bow

So, the plats, ore, tokens, dragon scale, and fire bow are all pretty trivial, no problem. The darters and the fire egg are challenging, but reasonable, no insurmountable problem. How in the world am I supposed to come up with 13 holly leaves and a lightening orb in less than 6 months?

Don't players have to be level 40 just to collect leaves? Does that mean that only players that can get to level 40 can be cured and the rest of us are just stuck until then? I don't have any idea what it takes to beat the lightening best, but I'm guessing it won't be quite as easy as getting to level 40 and collecting 13 holly leaves.

I realize that there are people that have been around 2-3 years and wouldn't find this particularly challenging at all, but not everybody's that advanced. Shouldn't there be a little calibrations of the cure costs, rather than a 1 size fits all approach?

Time Posted: February 19 2011 01:08 am EST
Last updated: February 19 2011 11:20 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: