You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Sir_Knuckle

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Good point!!
For some reason, I have to disagree with you in this case. Remember the old times when "we were young" in this game? Approximately a year and 8 months ago...
From what I saw back then, the quests did not specifically stated that we have to join a certain clan, and we were on our own to find one.
Back then, there were few clans with hundreds of members but with almost 0 quality. I joined some of them previously when there was a big exodus in my first clan. Some of them were poorly organised, with no "lessons", no directions, and furthermore... Some might have blank forum.
Obviously we couldn't afford the newbies to join that sort of clan. I know that some of them have "cool" names and probably attract newbies from going to those serious ones.
I say we should revive the lyceum. The lyceum system should be switched on once again so that we can really work together with the rest of the serious clans out there to find places for our greatest alumni in the dw world. We used to have a good system that refer our graduate to the clans who are willing to take them.
I am sure saint red moon was familiar with the system and actually her actions inspired me to leave my clans and work in the lyceum.
That was my 2 cents and thank you!!

No Signature

Time Posted: January 13 2011 03:35 am EST
Last updated: January 13 2011 04:18 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: