You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ONION

[+1] [-1]

Subject: wont work
one the new players will have to login within 24 hour period, knowing most quit in one day so that there alone defeats the reason to have a big clan, still better to be in a clan that all works together. the biggger the clan the faster those clans always fall for they dont all dont work together and not all are always on same page.

2 wont work for it can not be calulated, so one logs in but dont do a thing brings more points, cbr is about kills not about logging in, sounds more like some type of abuse or a abuse that will happen.
let alone to plan around it and make changes or group the clan together to try and overcome the lead, but now have to wait a day to find out how well you did?

one good thing no reason to spend for wont need elements, most can level and get more points just by logging in, add some people to make up more points, good my bank account then get bigger than feltash.

and what about losses how is that going to be implemented? that alone will offset the big scores. a

then no reason YEA!!!!! to have to buy elements, for i wont need elments let them loging get the kills i level up and others and be no reason to level down, for i just recruit more as they they level.

most clans give prizes in cbr on how each member does but cant do that know for no way to actually keep track of how well each are doing, i guess reward those that login in the most?

in the long run be better and easier just to farm them, which is another reason they will quit. for i pay to kill not pay to train.

well changes alway come so will have to sit back and see how it goes. as for now i just dont see this working out. will see how other clans do and will read the comments that others put here as well. but like other big clans in the past looking at a few they are the ones that fall the fastest.

Time Posted: December 13 2010 04:54 pm EST
Last updated: December 16 2010 09:26 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: