You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: um
Thats a whole lot of maybes your putting up there.

If not for those inactives there really wouldnt be so many kills in the ven now and it gets awfully crowded and cleaned out fast. if not for those inactives would be killing more actives than we are now.

Thing is..if they arent active its by thier own choise and no one elses so fair game.

CBR is losing its meaning and worth if all you have to do is log in once a day and not even do anything yet get points for your clan for doing so.

Also..im getting older and crankier and the last thing i want to do is suddenly be overwhelmed training a bunch of newbies. I thought that was the job of the training clan(which has no business in the cbr) and helpers. I dont want to lose what time i have to play on having to do so.

To be able to take care of everyone in our clan is what we do and adding more which take away those resources or go inactive gives me no desire to recruit more.

I as much as anyone else would like to see changes in the cbr but the more i see and think about this idea the more i see it failing. It has to much room for abuses and nothing enough to show for wanting to spend on elements to want to win something ive already got with free healing with ultra.

Time Posted: December 16 2010 12:38 am EST
Last updated: December 16 2010 02:29 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: