You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Special Weapon Upgrades
Some members cannot afford to just spend a couple of hundred dollars on +500 weapons, armour, vests and helmets. they may be able to save up for a weapon upgrade There should be a way to give others a chance to increase their weapons ect. This is how it should be done.

IN THE DARK FOREST

As you walk through the Dark Forest you see an old man on a horse. He calls you over and asks " would you like to upgrade your weapons " I have powerful Gems and the tools to set them into your weapon to increase either you Strength, Defence, Agility or Wisdom depending on what Gem you buy.

This is what i can do for you. I can create a space in your weapon for the Gem to be set in.
I will charge you 1 Element to make a small indent in which a small gem will fit in.
For a Large indent for a Large Gem to fit in will cost 3 Elements.
I will also charge for the Special Gems

Once the indents have been made you will be able to take the Gems out by yourself and put in different Gems

Having indents made will not increase the weapons value at the weapon shop

(Having a Gems market is also a good Idea but thats not really important)

this is what the Gems will do for you...

Small Red Gem increases your Strength +50 but will cost 5 Sapphire, 1000 burelia and 500 alethite

Small Blue Gem increases your Defence +50 but will cast 5 sapphire, 1000 burelia and 500 alethite

Small green Gem increases your Agility +50 but will cost 5 sapphire, 1000 burelia and 500 alethite

Small yellow Gem increases your Wisdom +50 but will cost 5 sapphire, 1000 burelia and 500 alethite

Large Red Gem increases your Strength +150 but will cost 15 Sapphire, 3000 burelia and 1500 alethite

Large Blue Gem increases your Defence +150 but will cast 15 sapphire, 3000 burelia and 1500 alethite

Large green Gem increases your Agility +150 but will cost 15 sapphire, 3000 burelia and 1500 alethite

Large yellow Gem increases your Wisdom +150 but will cost 15 sapphire, 3000 burelia and 1500 alethite

Each weapon should have a limit of how many Gems can be attatched (I say 2 or 3 max)

You will only be able to upgrade the weapons you have equiped. (It would be good if these Gems worked on armour and helmet too not vest)

IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA OR ANY OTHER IDEA WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE GAME WE SHOULD ALWAYS COMMENTS ON THEM TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET NOTICED OR MAYBE USED

THANKS ALL WHO READ THIS IDEA

Time Posted: June 20 2010 10:36 am EDT
Last updated: June 26 2010 10:57 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: