You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quil

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Newnie
That really sounds cute. I will have to tell my daughter to use that with her friends some time. I am sure if she were one of the players they would farm her daily. Ok, that wasn't very nice of me to say. So I will say this. Welcome to the game, and hope if you have any questions, be sure to ask in the right places. Read the forums and understand the various options available to you.

1. Camper =s don't lvl up too quickly so you can take advantage of the AP gain each reset. Something I didn't do and sometime regret.

2. Power lvler =s someone who goes to either the forest and eventually the Dark forest to earn exp. gold and plats. If your confident that you want to choose this option as I had, be aware of the other options in the game to balance out your play.

3. Always remember, no matter how hard you try to be the best over all, there are really too many factors that you can never fully master anyone of those goals, since a lot of the players here have either been here from the start of the game or have been here a very long time and know this game and its dynamics like the back of their bald heads.

4. So long as you don't take anything too personal and or get frustrated over some peoples lack of ability to be normal, you will eventually have a thousand offers to join a clan. Maybe at start you want to do the initial starter quest to gain some useful items if your not already a sub or ultra sub, *sounds so bdsmish* but afterwards you can consider all those other really cool clans that will also down the road be very helpful with the game. *unlike me a super soloist*

5. Good luck and have fun is the point.

Have a good day,

Quill

PS if I missed anything, which I am sure I have, someone else will point it out.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 15 2010 11:37 am EDT
Last updated: June 15 2010 11:37 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: