You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Alfjotr

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Part with a lost soul
I don’t know if it’s too late for the re-build to take account of the following (also I don’t know if anyone else agrees), however I feel that there needs to be some changes to the “Part With A Lost Soul” ability.

I have noticed that a number of venners part with lost souls against other players (where they are equal(ish) in skills) and then for the rest of that reset insist in attacking that character they have parted souls with to see if they can kill them by changing their attacking styles etc etc – I feel that this is a form of cheating and not in the spirit of what this is for.

I would therefore suggest the following improvement: if a player parts soul with player A, but then decided to attack player A during that reset then their parted souls ability should become null and void thereby allowing Player A to attack back. To warn the originator that this is about to happen a message should appear (when he/she attempts to attack Player A) informing them that if they want to attack then their part souls ability will be lost for the rest of the refresh.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 25 2010 02:25 am EDT
Last updated: May 25 2010 11:00 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: