You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Saint_RedMoon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Here is my nomination
Magbabe123 [751784]

I'm nominating her because I liked one of her homeworks. There is one of the lessons at the Lyceum with the following homework...

1. Write a short (150 words) mail to one of the Great Hall members. You can choose yourself to who you want to write it. Do not mail the Developers (including Brett19) or the Headadmin. If you do that you will be expelled. Tell why you like the game and what has been your experience with the game so far.

To Mama_Delicious or Saint_Redmoon you have to report the following:

- your original mail to the GH member
- any response from that GH member
- your opinion of this task

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what she did:

original mail to the GH member

This game has been thrilling, fun and addictive. My eyes are always glued to the screen because there is something about the game that makes me so attentive.

My experience so far in the game has been so enjoyable that I stay on as long as possible so that I don't miss any revives that will help increase my stats and develop my character. I love mining and fishing all sorts of things like wrass and parrot fish. I've only got a rowboat at the moment and am now saving up for a warship. I'm getting there slowly, but its worth the wait. I've completed some of the lessons at module 1 at my clan and am sending you this message to finish another one. Whenever I finish my homework for a lesson, I feel like I have achieved something big which gives me a really good feeling.

My mentor has given me good goals to achieve which I look forward to finishing soon because of the great prize at the end and the feeling of accomplishment. The only thing I wish is for the revives to happen more often, but that will make the game too easy. I've had a great time so far, meeting new people along with making the gold I need to help me character.

You've done a great job with the game along with the rest of the staff.
Sincerely, Magbabe123

response from that GH member

I am glad you are enjoying the game so much and appreciate the gratitude. If you wish for the revives to come early I may suggest getting an in game subscription which will give you revives every 30 minutes instead of every hour. Even better getting an ultra subscription will give you 20 gym trains instead of 15 twice a day. This helps out a lot in the early stages of the game. I played nearly a year before I got my first ultra subscription and have not turned back since.

Camping is a long and grueling process but it is very much worth it in the end if you wish to make a strong warrior. Staying active in the forums and chat will also give your gaming experience a big boost as well. There are many good people to talk to in both the forums and chat.

Thanks again for your appreciation and I hope to see you continue to grow and play this game for a long time to come!

Nappy

opinion of this task

My opinion of this task is that it's very helpful for new players who have either questions or suggestions to either help improve the game that are afraid to ask high staff. This task is good because it gets them to be confident and gets them to send their opinion about the game which will help the game helpers to either make changes or improve it.

Time Posted: May 8 2010 08:02 pm EDT
Last updated: May 14 2010 09:33 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: