You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Saint_RedMoon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: We need mentors
As you all know, the Dark Warriors Training Lyceum is working thanks to the kindly help of all DW community.
We work with external mentors. I assign students to each mentor from time to time.
Lately our number of members have been increasing and we have more and more newbies to take care of. And on the other hand, some of our best mentors asked me not to send students to them because they are busy. So I have many pupils eager to learn, and very few mentors that can give us their time.
So, if you are an old school player, with a great knowledge about the game, and you have some extra time to donate to the Lyceum taking some students, please let me know it here.
As I already said, mentors are external, so you don't need to change your clan. You can come to the Lyceum for a short visit and take a look of our learning program.
These are the main responsibilities of a mentor:

1. Make the newbie to stop leveling

2. Make the newbie like the game and want to continue playing it.

3. Make the newbie interested to participate in clan forums. Stress that there is loads of gold hidden there. I have actually posts where they just have to post once to get 25k.

4. Answer the questions a newbie has.

5. Be a big brother/sister/friend.

The rest comes from there.
Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards,

SRM

Time Posted: May 3 2010 09:33 am EDT
Last updated: June 20 2010 06:47 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: