You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Second review (Temple of the thirty)
(Overview)

My second stop was the temple of the thirty. I didn't quite know what to expect from these guys when I got the invite to join their clan, because I had never spoken to any of them before prior to joining the clan. What I did get though was a nice warm welcome from their members it was great.

When I first arrived in the clan I decided to jump straight in and look in the forums. To be honest it was a bit all over the place and had many main clan forum topics to go through. I found it to be patchy and hard to understand where exactly I was ment to post my information. The other thing I noticed was they did not have camping or training centre to help guide the newer players through the game. Although they do have just about all the guides in the game for new players to read and understand. To be fair to the guys though they are relatively new to the game.

The best thing about the clan I found was the brotherhood they all have. They have all become very good friends and to be honest they would probably die for each other in real life. It takes me back to when I first started playing, wanting to know everything about the game wanting to help everyone I could and always wanting do the best for one and other in the clan, this was the feel I got from the clan.

Like most clans they offer free healing at wizard Ruben, and have just implemented an updated weapons storage for their members for free upgrades. They also have a subscription offer for loyal members.

In the last few days I have been there they have implemented a lot of new things in the forums and have changed it all around to make it very clear for new players wishing to join their clan. Its really looking amazing now and the guys should be proud of their clan. I would also like to say congratulations to Serbitar for the changes you have made. Any Ideas I have suggested you took and made it your own. I have never seen anyone move so quickly to change things around in their clan, well done mate.

( This clan suit's players who want to make good friendships and grow together as one in the game)

(Pros)
1: Great group of players good friends can be made here.
2: Free healing at wizard Ruben
3: Clan Armoury for free equipment upgrades
4: Subscription offers for loyal members.
5: Always working hard to better the clan.

(cons)
1: Doesn't have a great training system for new players
2: Not really a con anymore as most of these things are looking great now but the forums still need a little work.

I had an enjoyable experience with the guys from temple of the thirty, they are a great bunch of guys who are really enjoying the game and working hard to make themselves better players. I have found that if more experienced players would venture out of there normal every day activities and join clans like these the game would only prosper more from helping one and other.

So to end this review I would just like to say thanks guys you are doing an amazing job keep up the good work and If I can help with anything else please mail me anytime.

Best Regards the MuTT.

Time Posted: April 23 2010 08:45 am EDT
Last updated: April 23 2010 04:38 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: