You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Mutts world tour has started.
I decided to go to the Dark Warriors Training Lyceum first. As I thought what better place to start than here.

I must say this was a fantastic idea for the game and must congratulate the people who are running it.

The Lyceum is definatley a must for those starting out in the game and has been set out well. They have everything under control other than probably not enough man power to fully help everyone, but all in all they are doing a fantastic job with everyone. If your a clan owner or have spare time to go help out im sure they would appreciate all the help they can get. With the big increase in players numbers joining the game they have their work cut out for them. I for one will go back here to help once I have finished my DW tour.

They have different training modules set out to make sure you will learn and understand just about every aspect there is to know about this game. So if you join finish all the modules you will be a good player once you have finished.

On top of this they offer free healing with wizard ruben and they will help out with equipment, even better still you get some cool stuff like weekly pocket money.

But the best thing about the Lyceum is the wealth of knowledge that has been put into it. Most of the oldest and wisest players have had some sort of input into it. Which means if you join you will be given a mentor who has a good knowledge of the game who can help when you most need it.

This clan best suits any new players who have just joined the game and any older players who wish to help out in the game.

Once again congratulations to the people running the Lyceum program you all deserve a medal for all the hard work your putting in to make the game better for everyone.

Time Posted: April 18 2010 08:23 am EDT
Last updated: April 18 2010 08:51 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: