You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: evening the game out and updated!!
With my rest i have come up with some ideas for the game for higher level players to have some more fun and make it worth while for people to level up.

First Idea) Blacksmith weapons. Once you reach over level 100 you can forge your weapons to change their attributes. For instance you can use 1 element to add 1 agility to your weapon. You can then use 1 sapphire to increase 1 strength to your weapon. You can then use 1 helix stone to add 1 wisdom to your weapon attribute. Also you could use 100 platinum to be able to level your weapon down to a lower level each 100 platinum you add will drop your weapon to one level example level 99 weapon instead of 100 level weapon. That would then make your weapon more valuable. Oh i forget about defense attributes so lets finally make a use for leaves from the forrest you will need ten of each leaf to add 1 attribute point to your weapon.

Another thought that came to mind was why not allow them to only use 1 energy per lumber mill instead of two like every other player. Or if you think that is two much why not make it that any player who is not a subscriber gets subscriber options when it comes to lumber mill so they don't have to sit there for ages trying to use their energy all up. Just a small reward for being a loyal player in the game.

We could certainly start to reward people for all their hard work they put into the game, especially those who are not subscribers but have stayed loyal to the game. Lets start to give them subby options once they reach certain levels in different aspects in the game. I dont mean give them free stones or anything like that. What i mean is like with fishing if they reach a certain level they get to use casts quicker like subbies do. Lumber mill ect.

Another thought I just came up with is about weapons again. When players reach level 95 they get to become eminence class and get bonus ap points to do that. Can we give them another 50 attribute points to allocate to their weapons as well once you hit level 110 eminence class. The catch would be they will need to have a level 100 blacksmith weapon to get these attribute points for their weapon.

Lets start to help players who work hard and make this a fun game for others to play. Simply put lets make it more worth while for those who level up and for those who have been loyal and play this game on a daily basis.

Time Posted: April 17 2010 10:25 am EDT
Last updated: April 17 2010 08:32 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: