You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

KOS_MOS

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I nominate ~
Lady Myst, Mim, Elodin, thehunter, BlessedKnight,
Immortal Rose, Lord_Iskander, Angusd, Old_Serafim, and Nirosly

Lady Myst has been very helpful. She's always giving her time to help others. She's an great inspiration and a great Leader. She will look out for her fellow clan mates and help those in need! A hero. Thats not overexaggerated either. She may or may not know this but she's a great role model. You can always look up to her.

Mim... the oh so funny Mimmy! The chocolate crazed gal! She's so active and helpful. Might be my equal in spamming.
She's a seriously hard worker and diligent in what she do. She's one of the biggest reasons why the Knights of the Rose have been a very succesful clan in the past 2 years. If you're ever in need of help, wisdom, just need to get away from boredom, she's the gal for you.

Elodin is a very old man... Just kidding! He's a lovable guy but with a short fuse... Sometimes.
He's is always there to help and is a very loyal clan mate and friend. He's the guy that when said he will never let you down, he really won't. You can always rely on him for wisdom and help.

Thehunter has been one that helped me feel right at home when I returned. I was scared, helpless, knowing that a lot of my old friends have left.
BUT he was there to keep me company, to make me laugh, to just be hiself. He's quickly become one of the most important person to me.

BlessedKnight has been a very good friend.
He's active and always willing to help no matter what! A true Knight. He's also a pretty good pianist, i've heard. ;D

Immortal Rose, I havn't talked to him much. I even mistaken him for a girl! Still feel bad for that.
He's a really good guy. He helps others and willing to take things a step further to continue to help.

Lord_Iskander... He is one of my oldest and precious friend. He has given me the world of books! If it weren't for him, i'd be sitting around doing nothing at my free time. Now I have books and everyday I continue to read and love books further!
If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be the awesome role-player I am today.

Angusd. Oh Uncle Gus. This guy is one of the BIGGEST reasons I log in, and check the forums FIRST, right away.
He's chearful, funny, weird, gross... oops.
He's just the kind of guy everyone would want in their clan. He's extremely helpful always sacrificing, and never thinking about himself. He's a great role model! Minus the missing pants everyda... But overall, he's just one of the greatest person i've ever met.

Old_Serafim, arnold_mario. It all started in the midst of battle... covered in blood and our fallen allies, we fought the most fiercest battle ever. The clash of steel and roar of our cries echoing throughout the field of battle!
There! He left his guard down! I delivered the final blow, slaying the giant. I was victorious.
~ Yes he gave me the most memorable battle. I had ONE Health left. He's also there to mail me and have fun conversations. A guy with a great sense of humor!

Nirosly has been my newest friend made! She's cheerful, funny, and just so fun to be with! Im seriously surprise that she only has 2 friends!
We have almost everything in common which is super rare. I enjoy mailing her everyday. She just brightens up my world and puts a smile on my face.
~

Those above I nominate!
They all deserve that prize. They're all very important to me and are all the bestest friends I can ever hope for.

I love you all.

Time Posted: April 16 2010 09:45 am EDT
Last updated: April 16 2010 10:10 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: