You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

WhatAMelon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My nominations
In this section I will only nominate people who have not been nominated but without whom this competition will not be complete.

1. Scabernac (Odyssey, Bad_Spinach, Edward_Thatch) - Have known him since the 3rd day I joined the game and he was my first mentor. I never visited any of the chat or forums till I was 60 days old and my entire DW initial education was courtesy him and yes I did end up knowing more that most helpers at that time (Those who know me, modesty isn't the greatest of my virtues). I know it for a fact that I am not the only person to have benefited from his knowledge, dedication ability & willingness to help. I didn't see him in action as a helper, but he was one of the best staff and then admin in the game (as a ex GH member myself, I know what he did for the game). Even after completing the circle of life in DW, he has lost none of the hunger for constant improvement with which he started with and this prize would be a good way of tell him that we care.

2. Hu_Glung_Pu (EvilPug) - Even though he has been less active lately and, his name should be nominated for the following reasons:-
* He is a great player and scores 10/10 on loyalty (sticks with his friends no matter what)
* Helpful - He is not one of those who would go around spreading the sunshine with their helpful attitude, but he is never one to shy away from help if someone seeks it, no matter friend or foe.
* A good mature individual - We had lots of ups and downs in the past and there were times when things got really ugly, but in the end we came through, full credits to his maturity and the fact that he is a good person no matter how much he tries to prove otherwise.

3. Ivy_Rayne (Artemis_Starr) - Erstwhile a clan owner, she is one of the most wonderful people I have met in this game. She has helped countless newbies, been a good friend to many people and always brought a smile to my lips whenever I saw a mail or log entry from her (a highly unusual activity for me, so spammers, keep away!).

4. Onion - Well, it is the trend of the day to hate Farmers for how good they are. But what most people miss is the fact that it didn't happen overnight. Onion has been the force behind making the clan what it is now today and giving everyone a name, "Farmers", to hate and rally against. It is only for the last 100 days that I am in this clan and before this I fought against them all the time, sometimes to win, sometimes to lose. I remember my early days when I used to measure up my progress in terms of the number of farmers I can kill. Anyone who has not been in this clan can't appreciate that this is not a clan of overspending strong bunched together as some people try to claim, but most people have made a name for themselves because of the support they receive in the clan. Onion has developed a culture where the members don't care about the criticisms thrown at them, but on the other hand he has made the clan a highly competitive (not to forget co-operative) place where everyone strives to be better than the other but at the same time helping others to become better as well. This nomination from me is testament to the fact that he is a lot more than a killing machine and his #1 position in Wins is but a small part of what he is.

More nominations might follow later.

Thank You,

WhatAMelon (aka Conquerer)

No Signature

Time Posted: April 14 2010 04:43 pm EDT
Last updated: April 16 2010 10:48 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: