You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Nate, I know what
you are saying about team work and I have no issue with that. I also appreciate your reply and offer.

I have worked out some stats versus the amount of kills and it just does not add up. Even if I give them 6pts per sinking (which is extremely high as you have to sink a ship nearly equal) but you don't start getting 6 pts per sinking at the start, usually 1 pts or 2 pts.

I calculated it by the amount of kills they have. Extra weapon mounts are 1 level, each hull, amour and speed upgrades is 1BAP and you get 3 BAP each level.

Considering it takes over 823 pts from level 12 to 13 that is at least 137 kills (6pt kills) to get that kind of level. Remembering though that you need more kills to get to level 12 in the first place and those kills at lower level are less pts. When you look at 'some' players thier kills don't add up to levels obtained.

I will not mention names in the general forum as I do not wish to......but from you message I assume you know who they are.

Can you explain it to me...I have done my sums and no-one starts out with 6pt kills at the start.

Thanks again

No Signature

Time Posted: April 3 2010 10:23 pm EDT
Last updated: April 4 2010 02:06 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: