You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Saint_RedMoon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: And...
Getting a little serious, here are some reasons to convince you that maybe... but maybe... I could be a good choice to get this prize....

According to my painter eye, I know that colors change depending on the light... The same leaf that was green in the morning will become almost yellow at midday and black at night... Same thing happens with everything in this world.
According on how you look the world, it will be nice or ugly... red or blue... better or worse. And if you ask me, fantasy and imagination is a good way to look things in life. If you look around with the eyes of imagination, is like lighting the world with midday light... when everything is shining.
That's why I like games, that's why I like to play.
Playing is a way to live with fantasy... its a way to keep alive that child look on you... when you play there is no time... there are no social conventions... no duties and no routines.
Kids play games to recreate the world (did you ever notice that recreation means re creation... to create again?)... to find their own limits and find out how things are... Well, I think that people should never stop playing during their lives... no matter the age. The worse thing is not to have a bad world... is to forget that we can make it better.
While building a game community, we are all together making here our own re creation of the world... my personal choice is to make it better than the real one...so I make an effort to contribute with my little sand grain to make it better. And what about you? Which is your choice?

Time Posted: March 24 2010 02:57 pm EDT
Last updated: March 24 2010 09:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: