You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

draculos

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i deserve it because
apart from me being a dedicated DW player Game visits: 937 (2.11 visit/day)..someone who is active in all aspects of the game whilst at the same time helping when necessary both in clan and out..it can help me decide if i really want to be an ultrasubscriber to the game and maybe one day have a post like this of my own...

below i have posted the major world currencies as compared to my homeland currency...as u can see even the smallest item in the game would cost me almost 6.5 times the actual amount i have the pay...this puts me at a huge disadavantage and because of this..i may never be an ultra subscriber for a good few years to come..having a school loan still to pay off, car payments..rent everyting else needed to live...it would be hard to spare 6 times the amount of cash needed...worse yet a 400 dollar package.. u no ??.. a gift like this would be doubly appreciated and paid back to another deserving person 1 day

currencies of the world compared to my country's (Trinidad and Tobago) dollar ----> (according to www.x-rates.com)

1 American Dollar-----> 6.3296 T&T dollars

1 Australian Dollar --> 5.80447 T&T dollars

1 British Pound ---> 9.50248 T&T dollars

1 Canadian Dollar--> 6.21109 T&T dollars

1 Euro----------> 8.55698 T&T dollars

Time Posted: March 23 2010 10:05 pm EDT
Last updated: March 23 2010 10:05 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: