You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i throw my hat into the ring
I know this is a wasted effort but I will tell you patch why I should win your contest. The facts are I give back a lot to this game. If you look at my logs you will see a reoccurring theme, me giving to others in attempt to help them in a way and time in there dw life when they need it most. I send gold for boats and fishing gear, i buy referal items and give it away to new players,i give 1000 ore at a time to give base knowledge of the markets and to start outpost, I do dw trivia contests in chat for resources that makes people find the answers within dw and go I to noobie chat often looking for people to help there as well. I do this all without condition or terms. I do it to help strength the dw community. It is my feelings, if we nurture the new players a bit by give them the tools to find success , fun and intrigue, they will learn the nuances of dw and continue to play, which means we all win. if the dw comunity and game is thriving so is my investment into this game.

As you very well know, I also have the extremely trying personality trade of always standing up to what believe is best for the community. It can be an unpleasant trade because in standing up and saying the hard things in life it does not always make you popular, and especially with the people empowered to overseeing the community operations. Yes, I ask the hard question and say the hardest of words, but it is in hopes of finding the greater good and a better ways for the entire dw community. You ask why, so I say because of who I am and what I do for this community is why I deserve to win your contest.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 19 2010 03:24 pm EDT
Last updated: March 21 2010 04:22 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: