You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Re: Free Subscription?
As a clan owner, I would like to be able to provide members of my clan with the option of buying a subscription from Southgate.

The problem is, I can loan 15mil for the sub, but the return on Helix does not cover the cost, leaving the player with approx 6mil to find themselves every month.
This puts off my clan members because they are worried they will not be able to fully pay back the loan.

I was wondering if, like in Starwake, the price for a months sub could be dropped to enable myself & other clan owners to offer this kind of loan to our members.
I understand the economic ramifications of this, ie, ppl may buy less subs with real money, but the cost of a months sub in dollars is so small, that the cost could be offset in another way.

I would like to suggest a 30 day sub be dropped from 15 mil to 10 mil, and a 10 day sub be dropped from 6 mil to 4 or 4.5 mil.

In the spirit of change that seems to be happening in DW at the moment, The Training Lyceum being a great example & all the new updates Feltash has implemented, also the fact that the average number of players on line has increased from 400+ to 600+, I would like to ask this option be considered seriously.

If anyone would care to comment, I would be very interested to hear other clan owners & members views on this subject.

Thank you for your attention.

KJ.

Time Posted: February 24 2010 10:38 am EST
Last updated: March 1 2010 03:41 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: