You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ONION

[+1] [-1]

Subject: no
to big of a clan can lead to inactive member just to have the tax, or just accept anyone to have the amount needed for the tax. which is not the purpose to have a higher clan tax. should not limit smaller clans that are building its core and trying to set the tone for teamwork before bringing in more members.

some clans may be small but building to be bigger. small clan now for building a strong core within the clan while building the teamwork within it members first before accepting others. this way making it easier to keep all active in the clan and with each other.

building clans and just accepting anyone or accept them fast can and will lose focus on some members. the core and teamwork is broken. those members may leave or become inactive for not getting attention or proper communication in time.

so i say no to having big clans for higher tax for it just be abused and more clans will just fail for being to big. we already have to many failed clans or inactive clans right now.

me and the clan works together very well as a team, better than i seen from others. i would not want to accept anyone that cant work together as a team or work with us as a team. so being punished for being smaller and running a clan as it should. we should not be the ones being punished or not getting the clan tax as everyone else.

Time Posted: February 5 2010 11:37 am EST
Last updated: June 26 2010 03:54 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: