You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Anathema

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I'm going to say no.
I think it would be more work for staff/admin.

People would make new accounts whenever they stuffed up, perhaps when they want a new account name and don't want to spend a sapph. Much harder to monitor - just dead weight.

An idea to allow such a thing - is that if you wish to have more then one account you MUST keep them as a subscriber. The subscription runs out, the account becomes locked - whichever account ran out of subscription. You then have a set time to resubscribe with cash and afterward the account is deleted. (Perhaps the first account is left, regardless of if the second is subscribed to prevent someone spending on a subby just to keep a newer account and letting their old be removed)

There'd have to be some kinda list or something, rather then having to find these particular cases after they make the accounts themselves.

Breaking the rules will be punished, regardless of subscription or not - no trading in any way..

Just an idea. And paying players are less likely to break the rules, if they are paying in game or out of game to keep the account active, would they risk it?

I still disagree with people being able to have more then one account myself.

I'd not pay to support two accounts, but this is me.

~Anathema.

Time Posted: January 27 2010 07:42 pm EST
Last updated: January 27 2010 08:08 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: